Wednesday, March 12, 2008

made from the mold of the moon

[copied from my myspace blog]
(ok, well, the sun, but moon sounds better. ;)

it's very strange to be a creationist & believe in astrology. but it happens.
lately it's happened to me b/c well, i'm very taurus! and the guys i've dated lately are well, very true to their signs.

so here's my odd theory...god had some sort of cookie-cutter mold that he created us in so we'd understand each other better. also, each of us have certain strengths that offset the weaknesses in others so together we're a pretty strong race.

i am thinking the astrological signs are something like species are to animals. (assuming species is the right word, or is it breeds?) like there are lots of kitty cats, each different. just like there are lots of people, each different.

then there's the number 12. like 12 tribes, 12 gates to the city, 12 months, is that so far-fetched?
call me crazy, but it's my theory and it makes sense to me. just make sure than when you call me crazy you're not wearing red, cuz dammit, i'm a bull & if you wanna challenge a bull you better be ready to run with them.

No comments: